Saturday, September 19, 2015

Musing: The 'Brain-Enhancing' Drugs
                        That Are Sweeping Silicon Valley

Dean Reinke
Deans’ Stroke Musing
Sunday, September 13, 2015

Don't do this until some reputable research shows up on this, I'd be concerned about side effects - The 'Brain-Enhancing' Drugs That Are Sweeping Silicon Valley.
Experts say this is the Aderall "killer." Most people only use 10% of their brain’s potential. What if there was a pill that could unlock the other 90%? Clinical Trials have shown that the ingredients in this pill can boost your brain power, sharpen your mind, and sky-rocket your energy levels.
Nothing in here can be trusted since the second sentence written is completely wrong.

See the original article:

No comments:

Post a Comment